FIRE SPRINKLER DESIGN TECHNICIAN
Allied Fire Protection Systems, Inc. is a full service fire protection company serving Western and central New York and Northeastern Pennsylvania for nearly 40 years. We are looking for individuals that would like to join our company and make a lifetime career choice. Allied Fire Protection offers competitive pay, health benefits, retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays.
We are currently seeking a qualified Fire Sprinkler Designer responsible for designing all new construction and repairs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with AutoCAD / Sprinkler CAD.
- Must have a complete understanding of contract document and scope.
- Self-motivated with little or no supervision required.
- Must have excellent communications skills.
- Knowledge of various types of sprinkler systems.
- Knowledge of all NFPA codes and standards (NFPA-13, 14, 20, 22, 24 and 25).
- Ability to complete site surveys and identify code issues and find solutions.
- Produce fabrication and random material lists.
- Minimum NICET Level II Water-based (formerly Automatic Sprinkler) Systems Layout.
- Must take pride in your work, have an attention to detail and organization skills.